My original impulse for taking this course was my wish, or should I say the need, to create a blog for ‘Mathletics’, the Maths Dept football teams! It would make the recruiting of new players and communication between existing players so much easier. Especially as most people have strings of emails waiting to be read, and facebook wasn’t really the solution. I have to find another title for it, but for now here is Mathletics baby blog.
- RT @Protohedgehog: Hey London peeps! Last call for the next #ukscitweetup date doodle.com/ns2fgz499ypwp2… We'll be heading out for wine samplin… 3 years ago
- Still space avail on our #phd Blogs, Twitter, wikis #research20 course Mon 31/3. Further info www3.imperial.ac.uk/graduateschool… #postdoc also welcome! 3 years ago
- RT @ChrisBanks: great new home page for @imperialcollege #oa #repository. See the top downloads by faculty or upload new stuff https://t.co… 3 years ago
- RT @LSEImpactBlog: Twitter and traditional bibliometrics are separate but complementary aspects of research impact bit.ly/1fKrphC 3 years ago
- RT @DrHammersley: IEEE journal paper template with bibtex example files included: writelatex.com/read/hjbyjvncd… 3 years ago
Select your optional modules
<input type="checkbox" name="Optional Module" value="one" checked